Friday, June 18, 2010

Whoooooooooo are you?

That's the question of the hour, isn't it? The short answer is that I am a long-time fan of speculative fiction, movies and television. The longer answer is that I am a picky person who chooses her fandoms and fan-related activities carefully. I won't jump on every bandwagon that comes along, but when I do decide I like something, I will devour it until I know (almost) all there is to know.

And I have opinions. Lots of opinions. So many opinions that I decided I should find a place to write them all down. Hopefully, in the process I'll find a few people with similar ones to share with me.

I'm generally open minded, and I welcome intelligent discussion, whether or not you agree with what I have to say. Remember, though. I said intelligent. That means, if you have nothing to say except , "Ur rong! U suk!", you should find an adult education center and learn to speak in complete sentences, then find something else to do with your time.

Enjoy your stay!

(Oh, and anyone who can tell me who said, "Whoooooo are you?" gets today's secret prize.)

No comments:

Post a Comment