Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Battlestar Galactica 2003 (Fandom Listing)

Battlestar Galactica 2003 (BSG)
I'm including this show because my completest nature won't let me leave it out. Despite the widespread acclaim the series has received, including having been named among Time Magazine's Top 100 TV Shows of All Time, it has the dubious distinction of being one of only four shows I ever quit watching after I had watched two full seasons and become invested in the lives of the characters. This is even more remarkable because Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell are two of my favorite actors.

So, if you are a BSG fan, you can start sending me hate mail now, because if I ever post about this one, you will not like what I have to say.

Ships
(Yes, I did have some before I quit the show, and in my happy place, they still exist.)

Roslin/Adama
Kara/Lee
Saul/Ellen
Six/Gaius
Dee/Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment