Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's been a rough couple of years for me (as my last few posts will attest) and I'm hesitant to make definitive statements about when my can expect updates regularly, but there is some news and I thought it was about time I gave folks some word about the future of the blog. I got some great music over the holidays, and I have plans to make some music recs. I'm still behind on anything I had been watching (including Leverage) or I'm just plain disatisfied and don't want to turn the blog into a weekly trash session, so I've been holding off. I don't have access to my DVD collection right now either, which makes it kind of hard to come up with content for a fandom blog. >.< Hopefully this situation will improve within a few months, but like I said, there are no guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment