Friday, November 11, 2011

Quick Update and Rec

My personal life and original fiction work have gotten in the way of this poor neglected blog in a big way. I'm not sure when I'll be able to go back to regular upkeep of the garden, but I am still alive, and once I've gotten back on track with my fandom stuff, I do plan to pick it up again. Until then, I have something for those visitors who love wolves as much as I do. I don't know if there can be such a thing as a "fandom" for a species of real life beings, but if there can, I am definitely a fan of wolves.

I came across this site while doing research about Wolves this week, and I really found the stories about this pack to be interesting and compelling.

http://www.livingwithwolves.org/Stories_Full/AW_Stories.interactive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment